The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOMMBAY collect “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Personal Information
We collect information which you voluntarily provide us which include: name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, credit card details and any other information where you are identified or identifiable to our representatives through our stores or the Site.
We collect Personal Information from you through various means, including when you:-register your Personal Information for the purpose of creating an account in our Site or requesting our direct marketing materials ("Newsletters");
- participate in a promotion or other website feature;
- request a catalog;
- request to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
- purchase through our store or site;
- make enquiries or comments at our store through firstname.lastname@example.org
You have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. However, if you do not provide requested information, we may not be able to provide you with any goods and services that depend on the collection of the information.
Where practicable, we will collect personal information directly from you. If we receive information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure you are aware that we have collected personal information about you and the circumstances of the collection.
- Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The purpose of us to track such information is our continuous effort to improve the quality of our service and enhance the overall users’ experience on our site.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and Account Information, and any activity on your Account that takes place through unauthorised password use.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is kept confidential and secure from any potential security breaches. Appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing are implemented. For users of the Site, however, please note that due to the open nature of the Internet, these measures cannot guarantee that any of your Personal Information stored in our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and to the extent permitted by law, we cannot be responsible for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using our Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOMMBAY does not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Disclosure of personal information will take place only under the following circumstances:
- Required or permittedby applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
- Third-party providers (eg. lawyers, auditors, professional advisors, investors any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of HOMMBAY) used by us to collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Singapore and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- AGE OF CONSENT
We do not sell or ship any items ordered through the Site directly to anyone we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any Personal Information to us.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- GOVERNING LAW
- QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION